Last Revision: 2020-10-15
We may collect…
- Your real First and Last name, or whatever First and Last name you present to us.
- Your email address.
- Your Google identity, if you choose to login with your Google account.
- Your Garmin identity, if you connect our services with Garmin Connect.
- Your fitness data, which may include your location during activities as well as health information such as your heart rate.
We do not collect…
- Your payment information. This is delegated to our payment provider.
- Information on children. Use of this site intended for persons over the age of 13.
- Your advertising profile. Our business model is based on your subscription fee.
We use the data we collect…
To establish your identity on our services, which enables you to login.
To deliver the services that you requested.
This refers to the uploading, editing, and export of fitness data.
We protect your data…
- By storing it in access-controlled databases which in turn run on encrypted filesystems.
- By encrypting certain database fields.
- By storing it either in a secure on-premise location or in a datacenter such as Amazon Web Services or Azure.
You can control your data…
By contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be read and processed as swiftly as our resources are able. You may:
request a download or deletion of your data
submit suggestions and complaints
express any other concerns
Using our self-service user interfaces to change your password, unsubscribe from mailing lists, edit your payment information, stop your payment, or delete your account.
We may share…
- Your fitness data with services you choose to export to, such as Strava.
- By email. By signing up, you opt into communications from us, but you can unsubscribe at any time.